Monday, May 14, 2007

Yahoo Auctions

I'm not even sure why I am posting about Yahoo Auctions, here shortly it will be no more.

They have decided to do away with Yahoo Auctions. Maybe EBay was just too big?? I know EBay has a bigger following, then Yahoo had, but, in my opinion, Yahoo had a friendlier community. But they didn't seem to have too many safeguards in place, where with EBay they do, but I feel they possibly could abuse this at a drop of a hat.

I actually sold any item I listed on Yahoo, within 5 days, but I really had to put some research into what I thought would sell there.

Maybe their smaller audience was helpful. I sometimes feel overwhelmed at EBay and get bored on there.

I do wish Yahoo could had kept their auctions, and I wish there would be a break out auction site. I have never felt comfortable when only one company has a monopoly of an area.

I am going to try Yahoo Classifieds over the next month, and see how they go. I have a few household items I'd like to part with.

I'll post on that, when and if, I get any results.

Check out my newest blog: "Unemployment-It Stinks!"

http://www.unemploymentitstinks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Powered By Blogger