Thursday, May 31, 2007

Paid to Read Emails

I do belong to senddollars for reading emails. I don't make much money at all, but I do earn enough that I can pay for running a banner on their site's emails 10,000 times (this costs around $10.00). So, I have never collected money from them, but have used the earnings for other purposes.

SEnddollars also offer Paid Surveys (I tried to do a few of these), but never seem to qualify for the survey's they have available.

I have also done a few of Sendearnings FREE offers, not much to really talk about here. I think I earned a few dollars for doing this.

I have not tried Sendearnings shop online, which has been cash benefits, I am told. First of all, after working on my sites, blogs and listings, I am ready to get off the computer or switch over to playing games. Plus, my family and I like shopping in person.

I have just joined Inbox Dollars, and received $5.00 in my account. I had a couple of emails to read this morning. Quite easy and quick. No way someone could make a living doing this, but might make a few extra bucks a year. I think you can cash out with them at $30.00 (opposed to Sendearnings $40.00), but I noticed they also have banner impressions service, so I may just use that as well.

Since I live in a state that online gambling for cash is not allowed, I can not vouch for any online games from these two site.

I haven't had a chance to sample other ways to earn money with Inbox Dollars yet, but if I find results are different than Sendearnings I will post that.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger